CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bows, Bows, Bows!

My first creations are now available.  Here are some of the bows I have recently created.  All of these bows are for sale and can be re-made.  Please email me at TayloredTreasures@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these bows.

Birthday Bow - $4.50 
 

Tu-Tu Bow - $4.00
 

Here is little Addy in the Tu-Tu bow.  Her mother Sara Kingery with Kingery Photography takes these amazing pictures of her. 


Flower Power Bow - $4.50

Here is Addy again in the Flower Power Bow.  Go check out her mom's amazing pictures at KingeryPhotography.blogspot.com!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon to see new treasures!
-Ashleigh

2 comments:

Unknown

Ashleigh! These are gorgeous! I'm going to have to see what my g'daughters need as far as colors!
Primary Inspired

Ashleigh Taylor

Awesome! Just let me know colors or send me a picture of outfits and I will make some to match. Then I can just drop them off to you at Taylorsville. Thanks for looking! :)

Post a Comment